6-Point 2" Waist Straps with 3" to 2" Shoulder Straps FIA (8853-2016) Approved Aircraft Quick Release Style Race Harness
Eyebolts and Snaphooks included.
Fully FIA Homologated Safety Belt
STR Race Equipment is manufactured under strict quality control procedures. STR are approved by the FIA and are SFI Certified.
FIA approved Aircraft Style 6-point harness with quick release type buckle and aluminium adjusters. This buckle style is ideal for use in all forms of motorsport. The Aircraft buckle is very popular in drag, rally and circuit racing. This harness is supplied with 2m long shoulder straps and snap hook fittings to allow quick release of the full harness.
- FIA (2025) Homologated - get 6 years of use
- 3" to 2" shoulder straps, ideal for use with a FHR Frontal Head Restraint, HANS device, Simpson Hybrid etc
- Eyebolts and Snaphooks included.
- 6-Point harness with Aircraft quick release style buckle
- Aircraft clip - popular in rally, circuit and drag racing
- Aircraft securing device allows for quick removal of harness in an emergency
- 3" to 2" Strap Width on shoulder straps
- 2" waist straps with red pull up tab's
- 2" Strap width on crutch straps for comfort
- Crutch straps prevent the risk of 'submarining' *
- Lightweight aluminium adjusters
- Shoulder straps can be shortened for attachment behind the driver to the roll cage or can be extended to 2m
- STR Brand
- Designed to meet strict quality control standards
- Manufactured by an FIA & SFI approved manufacturer
- Can be attached by looping around the roll cage or by securing to eyelets on the chassis or roll cage
- Snap hook connections allow for quick installation and removal of harness
- Please consult FIA guidelines for installation of the harness
- Excellent price
- Free UK next day courier delivery
Ideal for Oval Racing Applications.
All STR products are all designed with safety in mind. STR Safety Products Co. are a fully certified and approved manufacturer of FIA approved & FIA certified products so you can be sure that all products are manufactured to be within very strict quality control procedures. All STR products come with a 12 month warranty.
WARNING - The effectiveness of this harness is directly related to the way in which it is installed, used and maintained. The user assumes that risk. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to its ability to protect against serious injury or death. See instructions for correct installation. If in doubt, consult the Manufacturer. Harnesses should be returned to the Manufacturer for inspection once a year and replaced every two years. Harnesses should be replaced following an accident, or when the webbing or hardware is damaged in any way or does not function properly.
* 'Submarining' can occur during a vehicle collision where the victim is propelled violently under the lap belt. It can result in serious injuries or death. Submarining can occur even in low speed collisions
To complement these belts, we have a range of other SFI & FIA Approved products available in our online store. Please contact us if there is something you cannot find.